Monday, February 01, 2010

The Golden Trousers '09 - 22 Gratuities

.
Let's jump into these here things with a bang. Hey hey it's the best in male nakedness in 2009 movies holla. Unlike previous years I decided I'm not rating the fellas in this category. No top, no bottom. They're all wonderful, in their own ways. Their own naked ways. Naked ways. Naked. And once I'd decided that, I decided to just fling all my favorites out here, no limit. Screw limits! I don't call it gratuitous for nothing.

And just a NSFW warning: there is some penis below. (Penis!) I was going to say there's "a little penis" but... yeah. That doesn't really seem an appropriate turn of phrase here. But anyway, divert your virginal eyes if that's so terrible for you. For the rest of us...

Dr. Manhattan (Billy Crudup, sorta), Watchmen

Gerard Butler, Law Abiding Citizen -
see many more over yonder

Seann William Scott, Balls Out -
click here for more, you!

Eion Bailey, The Canyon -
plenty more where that came from

Justin Hartley, Spring Breakdown

Ben Foster, Pandorum -
lots more at this link

Jeremy Renner, The Hurt Locker
(What that movie needed was more shirtless wrestling...)

Ryan Reynolds, The Proposal -
see many more pictures from this right here

Rupert Friend, Cheri

Chris Pine, Star Trek -
In the film it looked like that shot above;
thankfully the internet went and lightened it up a tad...

Ah, much better.

Timothy Olyphant, A Perfect Getaway -
see a bunch more here

Chris Hemsworth (Thor!), A Perfect Getaway

Patrick Wilson, Watchmen

Garrett Dillahunt, Last House on the Left -
lookie here, there's more

Penn Badgley, The Stepfather -
more here and here

Channing Tatum, GI Joe & Fighting -
more here and here

Nick Zano, The Final Destination -
see a bunch more here

Nicholas Hoult, A Single Man -
Pics of him in ASM haven't found their way online yet! Travesty!
Click here for a bunch of other pics of him, for the time being.

Colin Firth, A Single Man -
Same deal as Nic above; these images are from the trailer.

Emile Hirsch, Taking Woodstock

Jason Statham, Crank: High Voltage

Eli Roth as The Bear Jew, Inglourious Basterds -
more here and here and here, oh my... he didn't even have
to take off anything beyond the wife-beater.

----------------------------

And in the spirit of competition, (I like picturing
these guys rasslin'), I hand it over to y'all to decide:

.

.
Did I forget somebody? Tell me about it in the comments...
.

12 comments:

Branden said...

OMG! What happened to Hugh Jackman bare-assed is X-Men Origins: Wolverine? Shame!

Jason Adams said...

See! That's what I'm talking about, Branden. I hang my head in shame. I knew there were some scenes from movies that I didn't see that I was forgetting, and that's a HUGE one. Oh well. Here are a couple shots from it. Let's just pretend I was telling Hugh he's gotta try harder next time, i.e. make a movie where he's naked the entire time. That's it.

Jay said...

Or Sam Rockwell in Moon

Jason Adams said...

I probably shoulda included Sam in Moon, Jay, you're right. I gave him love for that moment here. He'll get some love later this week though, albeit the clothed sort.

Jay said...

It's alright. It was a very quick scene.

Anonymous said...

Ryan Reynolds=Smarmy.

Julia said...

I thought you'd go with Matthew Goode in A Single Man as well, but that film was well represented in the nods, so I can't complain. Too much, anyway ;)

Jason Adams said...

Julia, I forgot that you see that old b+w picture of Goode, Julia! Dang it. I thought about him when conceiving the post but my brain skimmed right over that picture and other than that he's never naked at all. But that picture! That picture's enough. He shoulda made it, too. SHAME ON ME AGAIN.

J.D. said...

JA, I love you, no matter how many you forgot about. <3

Branden said...

@ JA "Oh, I just want to slap you. Pull down your pants and spank you." from "The Life and Times of Tim

Rusty said...

New to your blog and loving it!

Im surprised by how many people voted for Wilson. He's so average considering the rest of the candidates, but his ass just won't quit!

Ryan said...

I so heart "The Golden Trouser" Awards...

awesome picks all around but in the gratuitious department, you have several sinful omissions:

WILLIAM DAFOE, "Antichrist" (erect frontal, rear)!!
SASHA BARON COHEN, "Bruno" (frontal, rear)
MICHAEL FASSBENDER, "Hunger" (frontal, rear)!!!
HUGH JACKMAN, "Wolverine" (chest/abs, rear)!!
JAKE GYLLENHAAL, "Brothers" (chest/abs)!

Fassbender woulda gotten my vote had he been included ;)