Monday, October 05, 2009

They're Just Messing With Me Now

There's a new batch of stills from The Stepfather remake over at BD and I swear they're just effing with my head, feeding my want for this movie to be something it presumably will not be... I mean look at this noise:


Good grief. And then there's this shot from the trailer:


Gratuitous Penn-in-the-shower moment! I've brought this up before but in the original film there's a really pervy scene where Terry Quinn, the original Stepfather, spies on his step-daughter in the shower. I've brought this up before because I've expressed a desire, now that the step-daughter role was recast with a step-son played by Penn Badgley, for that scene to remain, only with the homosexual twist this recasting would bring. And now I see they're hinting at the possibility... only inevitably to not go there... I know you're not gonna go there, movie! So stop messing with my head. Ugh.
.

2 comments:

Joe Reid said...

You're really gone allllll the way around the bend on this one, huh?

J.D. said...

There'll always be the inevitable flood of slash.