Monday, January 18, 2010

You Have The Right To Remain Sexy!

.
I shouldn't bother ever making plans to ever suffer through Law Abiding Citizen, right? It's total crap? Although as I explained over at The Film Experience last week, my entry into the glorious world of HD television has been riddled with instances where I've been unable to change the channel from something that's totally shite because the HD makes everything look so damned good - this past weekend's example: I sat through half an hour of Stealth... man it was so so awful, but I sorta wanted to lick Josh Lucas' face. Anyway! I posted so much leading up to Citizen's release regarding the scene where Gerard Butler is roughed up by some SWAT whilst in his altogether that I feel a need to see it through here to its end. Its end meaning his end. Rear, that is. Plus, I kinda called Gerry a liar when he crowed about how often he shows off his arse, and he should consider this a step towards us making (out) up. Maybe if he makes a movie worth seeing again, we can talk. Though it's not looking good on that front, no sir. Plus, dontcha know, he's gotten fat. Anyway, the pics! (via)

.

No comments: