Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Needs More Bear Jew!

.
I'd somehow avoided watching the last trailer for Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds. Yahoo! has it listed as having come out way back at the end of June, but I hadn't seen it. Not sure why, maybe I was trying to preserve my brain from too much stuff beforehand so I could see the film as fresh as humanly possible in this wholly spoiled world I live in. Spoiled! Ahem. So anyhow I saw this trailer last night before Funny People. Which is fine. I'm not gonna poke my eyeballs out or go get one of them Eternal Sunshine procedures to wipe away the memory or anything. I'll deal! But as I was watching it I noticed one thing (well I noticed the one thing I'm about to tell you and also that I WANT THIS MOVIE SO MUCH RIGHT NOW). What else it was that I noticed was that there was a little more Eli Roth as Donnie "The Bear Jew" Donowitz (I'd previously swooned over him in the teaser trailer here) and I knew, deep in my "heart" (right... heart) that I'd have to post the stills of him from it because I WANT TO JUMP ON HIS FACE OH MY GOD. Ahem.

.
This movie's not out for two more weeks but I know in my "heart" (right... heart) already that unto us this year a new lust object of mine has been created and it is Eli Roth in a filthy wife-beater mashing people's heads in with a baseball bat. Holiest of unholy fucks, yes please more now.
.

8 comments:

Joe Reid said...

...him?

Jason Adams said...

HIM. Oh yes, him.

YoSafBridge said...

Ah, Eli. Agreed completely.

Erin said...

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Megan said...

oh yes :) please more bear jew :) i could watch himbeat nazis all day long :) and he looks so good doing it :) please more :)

MalkavianGirl said...

more, more, more, more, more, MORE!

Anonymous said...

you need to google image search 'eli roth penis' and there is a website called 'I dont like you like that' or something-- that has the most incredible picture of Mr.Roth you will ever have the pleasure of seeing. I promise.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm Bear Jew... I am like in LOVE with Eli Roth because of this movie!! <3