Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Now I Never Have To See This Movie!

Fuck you, The Proposal! Ha ha ha!
Another two hours of my life spared
thanks to the wonders of the internet.


(click 'em to embiggen mightily) Anybody else psyched for Mr. Reynolds on Saturday Night Live this weekend? He's a good comedian even if he's always starring in crap and hopefully they'll get him outta his clothes at least a lil' bit. I mean, he's obviously not shy. Obviously. And he obviously has no reason to ever even consider being shy. Sigh. I hate you, Scarlett Johansson. I hate you so much. (via)
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you'd posted this set before I endured the movie. Thanks, anywat.

J.D. said...

I actually surprisingly liked the movie. And I realized Ryan's basically the most perfectly ideal model boyfriend EVER. So there's that.

Anonymous said...

That was the only good thing about that pile of a movie, except for Betty White. Booyah!