Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...


... exfoliating with Brando Eaton.

Brando What-on? I don't know. He's on some ABC Family show. And he was seen not too long ago quite memorably getting naked and semi-molested by and with Seann William Scott...


(hard to believe I've never posted those, right?) Anyway that, then this? You know what you are doing and you are going places, Brando.

But I did have to go make sure this kid was old enough for me to thrust my lust upon (as it were), and ain't it a bitch that somebody born in 1986 is indeed plenty old enough? I'm actually surprised he's that old, he looks significantly younger. Not that that's the appeal. Stop looking at me like that! Why is Chris Hansen suddenly standing next to me?
.

4 comments:

Joe Reid said...

!!

He played John Lithgow's son in the latest season of Dexter, and i think I made at least one inappropriate remark about him in every recap I wrote. What is this movie where he gets naked for Seannnnnnn?

Jason Adams said...

It's called, appropriately, Balls Out. I've never actually seen it, just the nakedness clips. I think they might be enough.

Glenn Dunks said...

You disappoint me, Jason. Here I was expecting to read "Giving a facial to..."

Jason Adams said...

I knew there was something better, Glenn! Gah, you are so right. I shame myself.