Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The 13 Snakes of Halloween #13

.
Quick - name your favorite movie version of Adam and Eve! Tick tock, tick tock. What's that, you can't think of any? Well then you're me, because, while I'm sure they exist, I came up totally blank when trying to think of movies telling the story of the Garden of Eden and that rascally snake of original sin. 

But this turned out to be a good thing! Because it led me to this insane cartoon right here. Which we will now take a tour through.

Adam likes bananas!

Life is a paradise, filled with bananas.

All day long, banana fun with his animal friends. Yoink!

Unfortunately too many bananas gave him gas.

And that gas...

... became Woman.

Hey Woman!
(hit the jump for the rest)

Woman was immediately unimpressed. 
"Bananas? Pee-yoo. No thanks!"

"Fuck this fart-born banana hater!"

"I'm gonna go hang out with people
 who appreciate bananas!"

Whee!

"Thank Christ he's gone."

"Flowers!"

"Hey lady," says a snake with arms.

"Oh phew. You have arms. I was afraid that
you were banana shaped for a second."

"Look at thissss fruit here, lady. 
Totally round. not at all like a banana."

"Not at all like a banana?
I like the sound of that!"

"Mmm. Not banana."

"I should tell Adam about this.
Get him off that dirty monkey habit."

"Eat this. It is round and not banana shaped."

Adam, afraid he might fart out another one of these annoying ladies if he only eats bananas, reluctantly agrees.

"Holy shit that's a dick!"

"Well now I get that whole banana thing."

"Ha ha! Little banana!"
.
"What the..."

"Thank goodness I am Woman and therefore
I have an innate understanding of fashion."

Ta-dah!

"Oh no, your leafy undergarments have defeated me, 
and now I am a snake."

And that's how the world happened. 
Aren't you glad you understand everything now? 

#1 - Anaconda
#6 - Medusa
#7 - Suspiria

4 comments:

Paul Brownsey said...

And what about John Huston's "The Bible...In The Beginning", which has an Adam'n'Eve sequence?

Jason Adams said...

I meant to ask - if anybody can come up with such sequences, please share! I really blanked on any.

I've never seen that Huston film. S'good?

Adam said...

The Huston film is a bit of a Biblical slog. But the Adam and Eve segment has male nudity and I'd be shocked if you ignore it knowing that!

Scot said...

The Sin of Adam and Eve or "el pecado de Adan r Eva", a Mexican movie from 1969. Not a great movie but DAMN! Jorge Rivero was always nice to look at. I found it on amazon for about $6.