Monday, November 23, 2009

Boo! Crazy Person Here!

.

If y'all wanna click on over to The Film Experience this afternoon I sorta ranted about the lack of awards buzz around Tilda Swinton's performance in the film Julia - something I've talked up before and before and before and before - and how that makes me a whole buncha mixed-up emotions like sad and angry and angry and sad. Angry! Sad! Angry!

And from there I put out the call for anyone with a dead horse in the Oscar race to stick the defibrillator paddles of their own enthusiasm against their dead horse of a candidate and buzz them full of hype just for a moment in the comments. So... uh, do that. If you wanna.
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think the film was released in 2008 too late for consideration and went straight to DVD. Probably no eligibility and no budget for a campaign.

I agree with you, however. It's a mad little movie that really has impact. It's very odd and long-winded, but I'd watch Tilda do anything for two hours.