Friday, January 16, 2009

My Trousers Are Closed For Business

.

My god you guys I am so fucking tired of talking about last year's movies right now! I am so happy I'm done. I might've made myself never want to watch any of these things I loved so much again if I'd gone any further with these awards. Finished! Done. Ka-fuckin-put.

But for the sake of finality, here's a round-up of all what went into my Golden Trousers - aka The Pantys! - this year. You can click here for everything, or here are the individuals...


DAY ONE
* the greatest male gratuities *
* try harder next time, stud(s) *
* The Tattered Trousers - too much damn hype! *

DAY TWO
* the actresses *
* you are mine now *
* most viewings so far *

DAY THREE
* the actors *
* finding flowers in shit *
* one more olive branch... *

DAY FOUR
* the indelible images *
* the horror films *

DAY FIVE
* the films *

---------------------------------------------

I hope y'all enjoyed it.
Now I'm going to go to read a damn book.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Seriously, these were really great. Fun, sexy, nasty, fasinating, hysterical, dead-on... great memories of the year that was 2008... presented in a really fun and unique way.

Now, what will 2009 bring? :)