Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Golden Trousers For "I've Already Seen This Movie..."

.
"... more times that I've seen any other movie this year and have even begun to convince myself that it's not as bad as it really really is because the lead performance is so super duper swell and fun and the lameness of so much of it feels less like a needle in the brain the more familiar you get with the material so instead of it making you feel so dumb your head goes numb it just makes you feel warm and comfortable and then you chuckle a lot and yes I have seen this movie more than any movie that will make it onto my countdown of Best Movies of the year whatever that means and I probably should go to a ten-step program for all of this and yes I meant a ten-step program because really who needs all those extra steps anyway" goes to:

The House Bunny

.

2 comments:

Ross said...

Okay, threw it on my Netflix list. I'll watch anything with Anna.

Anonymous said...

I love your love for the faris!