Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tom Hardy Seven Times

.
Tom's on the cover of the new issue of Esquire and I haven't read the interview yet but fingers crossed it's just him telling us the story of punching Alejandro González Iñárritu in the face like in the most minute detail possible. "And then his eyeballs just popped out and now he can't ever direct another movie, oh well!" Sigh.

There's also another trailer for Mad Max Fury Road out, which you can watch here. I've already capped like fifty of these so I'm giving this latest one a break - not because it's any less incredible than the others, oh it is ever, but because, well, Tom doesn't make out with Nicky Hoult in it and I'm waiting for that before I cap anymore. Give me what I want, George Miller! Yadda yadda hit the jump for four more shots of Tom...





No comments: