Friday, January 16, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
I held out on having a crush on Chris Diamantopoulos for as long as humanly possible -- for awhile he was "the dude from the car commercials" and "the dude who played Moe in the Three Stooges movie" and that wouldn't do. But then he showed up on Episodes and was psycho-hot and y'all know my weakness for psycho-hot, and then Bryan Fuller hired him for something and I was lost.

That something was the High Moon series-turned one-off-movie for SyFy, in which he was consistently costumed in borderline-obscene space-pants; clearly I'm not the only one with a crush! (He also did a gay bit worth seeing on The Starter Wife which we documented right here.) Anyway he showed up (with a beard!) on the About a Boy show in just skimpy little boxers this week, as you can see - and you can see more by hitting the jump for it...











3 comments:

dk468 said...

Oooooh and aaaaah, I want me some, um, filling greek breakfast this morning...

what could it be what could it be....?:

http://www.goddess-pages.co.uk/images/issue4/harita/bakery.jpg. *

so come on now baby high-carb me! Lol

*"some Dionysian rituals persisted and have been incorporated into the folk tradition. The Carnival of Tyrnavos, a small town in Thessaly (Central Greece), is one of the best examples. There the main feature of the festival is the phallus, a symbol of Bacchus, representing his power to fertilize the earth. Recently I made a pilgrimage there and was amazed to see huge phalluses set up in the center of the town. Bread is baked in the same shape, too."
http://www.hmeenee.com/1794/36101.html

Guess who makes me feel like a phallus-worshipping pagan peasant girl right now!!! ROTFL


Anonymous said...

He also spent a fair amount of time in tighty whities on the latest season of Arrested Development!

Cowboy Al said...

OMG HOT AS FUCK!!! Cris Diamantopoulous, I WANT TO BOTTOM FOR YOU!!!! CAN I EAT YOU ASS, SUCK YOUR DICK AND LET YOU COVER ME IN YOUR CUM!!!