Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Good Morning, Daario Naharis

.
I had a feeling yesterday when I was getting a bunch of hits on my Gratuitous Michiel Huisman post from way back that he must've shown some skin on this past Sunday night's episode of A Game of Thrones, but I didn't watch the episode until last night, so forgive my tardiness. Here we go! 

I look around online and read people's opinions after these episodes air (my pal Sean's recaps for Rolling Stone being the height of excellence as far as that's concerned) and I see a lot of people saying they think the old Dario from last year was better and I just want to grab them by the shoulders and shake them so violently their teeth fall right out of their mouths. To the Moon Door with these people! (Note to self: "Moon Door" is a great euphemism for ass. Remember that.) Michiel Huisman is far and away one of the sexiest men on television right now, FAR AND AWAY. You dissenters shut your stupid mouths! I won't stand for it.

Anyway moving on by cutting off the Khaleesi in the top two shots to focus in on Michiel's most splendorous assets we do lose a delightful bit of the scene, which is her reaction shot...

 ... her lascivious...

... glorious...

...lip-smacking reaction shot. I hope she kept cracking up and insisted on twenty takes. Somebody ask Emilia Clarke about this right away! I need to know how much of a hero she is! Alright after the jump you can get some still caps I took from the scene, if you so desire. His wish is your command, after all...


















6 comments:

James said...

someone kill me, life without Michiel inside me is worthless

dragonballs said...

Emilia Clarke in this role is just excruciatingly horrible. The character in the books exudes gravitas and authority, this poor bitch just seems like a child dressed in her mother's clothes trying to pretend she's a grown up. :/

Corky said...

He's also currently seen on Orphan Black, a really great show on BBC America.

Unknown said...

I'll take the actor who played him last season, Ed Skrein. Huisman looks like a mangy cur who needs to be dipped for fleas.

Anonymous said...

I also believe that life without Michiel Huisman inside me is pretty worthless.

Justme said...

Ew, just no to the Fabio lookalike. Seriously, that's Fabio from the 1970s. And Ed did almost nothing on the show. His long hair wig was so godawful pretty boy and he had one expression on his face. He was not attractive especially to a girl so young. You can feel the chemistry between Dany and Daario in the last two seasons. Ed could not have pulled off the last two seasons. He doesn't have it for this kind of role.