Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good Morning, Gratuitous Michiel Huisman

.

I never would have recognized that was Michiel Huisman until somebody else pointed it out - these are from the show Treme, which I guess he was on, as these caps attest?

And now he's apparently on Nashville? How did this happen without me knowing it (besides me not watching either of those shows)? I know Huisman from Black Book; he played the cute guy on the boat that rescues Carice van Houten early on.

I could have sworn that I once did a gratuitous post for him, but looking thru my archive I see mention of having confused him with Matthias Schoenaerts, who was also in Black Book... 

... now that I'm on much more familiar terms with Schoenaerts that seems impossible, but once upon a time I guess not. Anyway I am happy to see that Huisman's been working, even if it has escaped me! In honor of that, here's the gratuitous post I never got around to doing, til now! Hit the jump for lots (and I do mean lots) more...
.

























6 comments:

Joey said...

Thank you for bringing this man to my attention! I tried convincing my dad to go see Black Book, but he wasn't interested. I told him he would love the story, but I just wanted to stare at a hot boy. I thought he looked familiar in Death of a Shadow!

Peggy Sue said...

He's one of the reasons why I never miss an episode of Treme!

Erik said...

He actually goes full frontal in Treme.

George G said...

Full frontal in Treme? We need caps of that to complete our collection.

NATHANIEL R said...

no context for where these pictures are from? he had a very small part in BLACK BOOK where i first fell for him too. so where are all these crazy very NC17 pics from? which movie?

ari Riekes said...

He's so hot!