Thursday, January 02, 2014

Nico Tortorella Nine Times

.
Why didn't anybody tell me that Nico Tortorella has a trashy Instagram account filled with slutty selfies? (Selfie: word of the year or most annoying word of the year? You decide.) I would've been there ages ago.

Well I guess we'll do some catch-up.
S'not such a bad thing to drown in.

I also think it's half past time we gave Nico his own tag here at MNPP, since we've ogled him aplenty by now. See here or here or especially here for some very good previous goods.

And somebody give him a job, please.

I mean a job job, not... well... yeah, whatever.

You know what I mean.
.

3 comments:

Joey said...

I had no idea that Trevor from Scream 4 has such nice cum gutters.

Scot said...

Do you think anybody called it a selfie when Rembrandt or Joni Mitchell painted a self portrait?

AG said...

Too hairy!