Friday, September 13, 2013

Statham Speedo The Second

.
If you're a fan of Jason Statham then you maybe already know that before he became an actor he was a professional diver, of all things. And yet pictures of this chapter in his life have been woefully scarce. There's only been one other shot I've been able to suss out, see it here. But yeah, that picture up top is indeed him, he posted it to his own Facebook page. Fun fact - yesterday actually wasn't his birthday! It's actually July 26th. He posted on Facebook to sort that out, which led me to the speedo pic. 

And uh from there it led me to a bunch of other pictures that I have never seen. Like Jason Statham in a wetsuit. Holy moly, yes.

Hit the jump for more...








1 comment:

billybil said...

I think he's very sexy and I had no idea he was a diver. Very cool. Crank II was the last movie I saw him in - I never saw the original. Is it good?