Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Statham Went Swimming

.

(via) Just the other day I was telling my boyfriend how Jason Statham was supposedly a champion diver back in the day, and we wondered anew at how there could be a total lack of evidence - in the form of an endless supply of pictures of him in a speedo, naturally - proving this fact. It don't make no sense! Bollocks it is! One shot ain't gonna do it, Statham! Release the archives! We demand it.

Speaking of that one shot, looking through MNPP's Jason Statham posts I see that I've somehow never posted that picture here. Crazy! Musta been saving it for a rainy day. And hey, it's supposed to rain this very fucking afternoon! 'Magine that.

.

1 comment:

GREENEYES said...

He did enter diving competitions many years ago. I used to watch them all the time on tv and I remember his name as one of the divers.