Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... whipping Aaron Johnson's head back and forth.

I can't believe I've only posted one shot from Aaron's 2011 trip to the beach here before. I'm a flop! Hit the jump for several more.





I edited what I assume is his step-daughter out of the last couple of shots cuz it can be invasive, posting pics of kids, especially ones who didn't ask their old mommy to hook up with a hot piece half her own age that just so happens to make big movies.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'll be in my bunk. For the rest of the day.

Anonymous said...

pale as fuck

Lars said...

I like that he is comfortable with how he looks i.e. his pale skin. I don't know when did pale skin become such a negative thing that people would start to attack him...

Hugh Man said...

so hot for pale and dark.

Anonymous said...

I think he is so gorgeous, paleness and all! I get so depressed when I think about his middle aged wife. AARON WHYYY? You can have any girl you want! I've had a crush on him ever since I watched Angus, Thongs, and Perfect Snogging, but after seeing Anna Karenina, I'm in love. Excuse me while I go swoon some more...