Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TGT11: Actor to Actor #4

.

What's the "Actor to Actor" series? First I pick out my twenty favorite performances of the year. Then I mix those twenty names all up and pick out two names at random. And then I imagine what a conversation between those two characters would be like. Rinse and repeat. For fun! So let's get to it. Here's MNPP's fourth pair of favorite performances of 2011...



Young Adult's Matt Freehauf (Patton Oswalt)
and Warrior's Tommy Conlon (Tom Hardy)

(after ten minutes of not speaking)
Matt: I have pills.
Tommy: Let's do this shit.
Matt: Boo-yah. Are you gonna put a shirt on?
Tommy: Fuck you you ain't my father!!!


PREVIOUSLY
William Shimell talks to Jeong-hie Jun
Michael Fassbender talks to Elizabeth Olsen
Kirsten Dunst talks to Andrea Riseborough
.

No comments: