Monday, March 12, 2012

TGT11: Actor to Actor #2

.

What's the "Actor to Actor" series? First I pick out my twenty favorite performances of the year. Then I mix those twenty names all up and pick out two names at random. And then I imagine what a conversation between those two characters would be like. Rinse and repeat, for fun! So let's do it. Here's MNPP's second randomly-chosen pair of favorite performances of 2011...



Martha Marcy May Marlene's Martha (Elizabeth Olsen) and
Shame's Brandon (Michael Fassbender)

Martha: So you live here all by yourself?
Brandon: Mmm I do.
Martha: I couldn't... I couldn't do that.
I mean live alone. I need... people around.
Brandon: Mmmm do you?
Martha: Yeah.... you know, you're leaning in like, really close.
And you keep saying "Mmmm."
Brandon: Mmmm do I? Oh ha ha ha there I go again. Ha. Mmmm.
Martha: Yeah.
Brandon: Mmmm.
Martha: So. You said you're alone here?
Brandon: Mmmmmmmmm.
Martha: Did you... did you hear something? I think somebody's at the door. No you stay right there. Keep it in your pants. I got it.
Brandon: Mmmm... I didn't realize it'd be a group thing.
Not that I mind. I could be into...

PREVIOUSLY
Kirsten Dunst talks to Andrea Riseborough
.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

LOL. I'm really enjoying The Pantys so far, thank for all the fun, JA!

James T said...

Loved it!