Monday, March 12, 2012

TGT11: Actor to Actor #1

.

Hard to believe we only figured out our "Actor to Actor" aspect of the Pantys last year - it immediately became one of my most favorite things to do. A refresher: First I pick out my 20 favorite performances of the year. I then mix those twenty names all up and pick out two names at random, and then I imagine what a conversation between those two characters would be like. Rinse and repeat. For fun! So let's get to it. Here's MNPP's first pair of favorite performances of 2011...


W.E.'s Wallis Simpson (Andrea Riseborough
and Melancholia's Justine (Kirsten Dunst)

Wallis: Darling you simply must open up these drapes and let some light in this simply will not do laying around all day never solved anyone's problems...
Justine: I...
Wallis: ... when I get down I just sip a bit of champagne and shimmy around the room my god this house is fabulous darling let in the light darling the light! And then we'll go make a cocktail or two Edward's always clamoring for my cocktails...
Justine: I...
Wallis: ... mmm yes I will make myself another I think you're on to something there you might be a little bit slow on the upstart but darling you've got it where it counts heart darling I mean heart something those people always bringing up that silly little Hitler thing they all misplaced their hearts but then you're familiar with the misplaced Hitler talk so I hear darling you've barely touched your cocktail and I'm on tipsy with number three is there something the matter darling how does it taste?
Justine: IT TASTES LIKE ASHES.
Wallis: Oh dear perhaps too much vermouth?
.

No comments: