Friday, March 16, 2012

Good Morning, World

.

(click to embiggen) Who's that knocking at the door? Oh my goodness, it's a whore. How appropriate, given today's theme. Let it be known that today is final day of The 2011 Golden Trousers, which means it's the day all of us pervs have been salivating over - it's The Day of the Great Gratuities! Meaning you should just send the kids to the neighbors because it's gonna get kinda sorta very much nekkid for the next 8 or so hours. I have a million things to plow (heh) through, so let's just get on with it. You're gonna see a lot of Mr. Michael Fassbender today, I'm sure you're shocked, shocked! I figured we might as well toss him right out here at the start.

Photobucket

After the jump see another pair of gifs from Shame that I haven't posted before (see what I have posted before right here), including his a brightened gif of "the cock shot heard round the world" (via here) and then the peeing scene. This is all excessively NSFW, obviously. Happy Gratuity Day!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least we know Michael is not a grower..:)