Monday, January 16, 2012

Full Frontal Fassy

.

I had a feeling that it wouldn't be much longer that we'd be waiting once that first NSFW scene from Shame hit the internet on Friday, and sure enough, somebody waved their magic wand (heh, that's right) and here we are, with the full frontal Michael Fassbender. (via) You know it was George Clooney, now forever attached to Fassy's cock (heh, that's right), who smuggled these shots onto the internet. He didn't want everybody to think he was a fool. Proved him right, they did. You win again, George. We all win this time. Anyway a caveat - these are pretty fuzzy screencaps. The scene is clearer in the film. But hey, we're halfway there. BluRay quality eventually.

See the NSFW pics after the jump!


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always thought George Clooney was gay. This confirms it.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't always, but I agree.

Simone said...

He is. Those rotating contractural girlfriends are epic fails. He wants Fassbender, for real.

Ryan said...

FINALLY! lol

and yes, the Bluray will likely be faint-inducing

zooplah said...

That would have been so much hotter if he were doing a guy.

Kristin Battestella said...

Thanks for completely making the movie about dong and low blowing and belittling Shame into nothing more.

I beg to differ, George!



http://ithinkthereforeireview.blogspot.com/2011/12/shame-2011.html

Jason Adams said...

You're welcome, Kristin! And in return I'd like to thank you for coming here and only bothering to look at this one post and not the literally dozens upon dozens that I've written about Shame before - some of them not about penis at all, even! - and belittling all that into a link to your blog.

Mrs Michael Fassbender said...

Am I the only one who can't see a damn thing. On other sites where this has been posted people carry on about, "look, it's enormous" and "wow, that thing's huge!". I just see a black hole where his dick should be!

Kyle said...

I agree with Mrs Michael Fassbender. The only thing I see is something that quite frankly, can be the shadow of a foot just as easily as it can be a penis.

Anonymous said...

I would spread my legs wide and let him ease his throbbing big cick into my hot tight wet cunt I bet he fucks like an animals in real life too. The only thing that disappointed me was in the wanking scene we didn't get to see him pulling his cock or shoot his creamy load all over. Neither way he is my new celeb wank fantasy.