Friday, January 13, 2012

The First Hint Of Shame

.

Like a wise man once said, these are not the droids you are looking for. And if instead of "droids" he'd said "shots of Michael Fassbender's giant penis in the movie Shame," that would have been a relevant quotation for this post. As is, we're making due. A clip of the threesome scene from the movie has found its way online, and you can watch it right here. It's, well, not the droids we're looking for basically. There's a lot of pounding and pained expressions and lady-parts to be had - and to be fair, this scene is where the accumulation of Michael's character's self-destructive tendencies destroyed me, so if you want to see some of his best acting then this is a good place to look. Although taken out of context it probably won't have the same effect. As I expressed in my review I loved the film, and I think you should see the film. But we also just wanna look at Fassy too, and there's nothing wrong with that, so hit the jump for a bunch of pics. Besides one gif, it's even mostly safe for work. But then there is the one gif, which isn't. Plus all the "I am having sex" faces. Whatever, just hit it, I am talking too damned much.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Ryan Clark said...

Oh my god. Did I actually just see rimming in a Hollywood movie? This was a great scene. And not because I found it arousing – I didn't – but because I found it rather poignant and beautiful, much of that owing to the music. I was determined to see this movie before, but now I am DEFINITELY going to check it out! Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for that penis for way too long...

Anonymous said...

His penis should be in 3D. I'd like that in my face.

John said...

Anonymous, I just laughed when I read your comment. I think things like that but when I make comments I edit them myself...some sites don't like certain language. Still very funny.