Wednesday, February 02, 2011

TGT10: Actor to Actress #8

.
As mentioned in this year's introduction to the Pantys, we're celebrating our favorite performances of 2010 a little differently. Instead of just telling you who my favorite performances of the year were, I tossed the names of my favorite 10 male performances and my favorite 10 female performances into a hat, pulled out one of each sex at random, and will now going to imagine what the hell the two characters these actors so indelibly portrayed would have to say to one another if they ever met. Because why not? Here's our eighth pair. I give you an imagined interaction between...


A Prophet's Malik El Djebena (Tahar Rahim) &
Easy A's Olive (Emma Stone)


Olive: Duuuuuude! When are you gonna learn me that kick-ass trick with the razor blade? Your oath is toast! Your vow is... kapow! Your, uh... pledge is wedged! Wedged? Sluuuu...edged?
Malik El Djebena: I don't know what you just said but I told you to give me cigarettes. Cigarettes! What am I supposed to do with a Home Depot gift card? Your bartering skills are as lacking as your bosom coverings.
Olive: Medge? Fedge?
Malik: Stop now.
Olive: Bedge...... bedge-yah wish you could handle all this jelly!
Malik: Guard!

Previously:
Tilda Swinton in I Am Love & Michael Fassbender in Fish Tank -- James Franco in Howl & Annette Bening in The Kids Are All Right -- Ben Mendelsohn in Animal Kingdom & Katie Jarvis in Fish Tank -- Robin McLeavy in The Loved Ones & Jesse Eisenberg in The Social Network -- Michael Cera in Scott Pilgrim & Natalie Portman in Black Swan -- Edgar Ramirez in Carlos & Jackie Weaver in Animal Kingdom -- Nicole Kidman in Rabbit Hole & Andrew Garfield in Never Let Me Go

.

No comments: