Tuesday, April 06, 2010

From Cast To Ass In Five Seconds Flat

Here's how this generally works: I see news that includes the name of an actor I am unfamiliar with, at least by name. News that grabs my attention. So I look the actor up. And inevitably, this leads to nudity. Everything leads to nudity! It happened earlier today, and here we are again. What can I say? I'm only human.

So I read via my bud Jarett at PopWrap that they've cast the lead in Frank Darabont's adaptation of the zombie-pocalypse Walking Dead comics - a role that Jonny Lee Miller had been rumored for here and Mark Pellegrino had been rumored for here - with some dude named Andrew Lincoln. I guess Mr. Lincoln did something memorable in Love, Actually (I remember very little from that movie that's not Rodrigo Santoro's underpants scene).

Still, dude seems really familiar to me, and looking thru his filmography it's between Love Actually and Enduring Love that I'd know him from; I don't remember him in EL, so it must be LA.

Anyway. Blah blah all that jazz him naked the end...

.

5 comments:

Joel said...

LOVE HIM. He was in a british show in the 90s called This Life, about a bunch of 20-something lawyers sharing a flat in London. One of THE best dramas ever.
He played Egg. Yes. Egg.
You have got to check it out.

RJ said...

He's the one who does that cute little hold-up-little-posters-at-the-door-about-how-much-he-loves-Keira-Knightley thing!

Derreck said...

@ RJ - ah, i remember! *swoon*.

I don't care what people say, Love Actually was a good movie. Especially when you leave your brain at the door and let yourself be sucked in.

Michael Parsons said...

I second that. 'This Life' was amazing!

Dianne said...

He was in an amazing series called AFTERLIFE - - I believe on BBC.
He's fabulous!