Tuesday, April 06, 2010

New Cute Person On Show I Like Alert

.
Seth Gabel hasn't made that much of an impression on me in the past. I was watching Nip/Tuck when he was on it but I don't really remember him very well (it's been a damn long time since I've really given that show much thought at all, honestly). He had something to do with the b'eyebrow'd son, or something? Gah. And I tried to watch Dirty Sexy Money because, hello Donald fucking Sutherland. But I couldn't get into it (and thankfully didn't, since the network canned it pretty quick). Yadda yadda, don't have much of an opinion on him.

But now he's joined Fringe, sorta, so I guess it's my time to form an opinion of him. (sidebar: How good was last week's episode?) Anyway, do the show right, dude! Here's some nakedness...

.

3 comments:

Joe Reid said...

LOVE this guy! FYI, he played Famke Janssen's son on Nip/Tuck, during the one truly awesome storyline that show ever did. He was pretty great on DSM too. Can't wait to catch up to Fringe now!

Jason Adams said...

Oh Famke! God her story was amazing on the show. I heard she returned at the end of the series? Where the fuck is she anyway? Love her.

Derreck said...

She did! It was great to have her back. I want to go on in more detail, but i still have a sour taste in my mouth from how SHITTY the finale was. Most of the season was, but i just expected so much better.

and when it comes to Gabel, there's a good amount of nakedness (at least some butt) from his time on Nip/Tuck.