Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trek-tosterone

.
This new Star Fleet is getting hunkier by the day! I'm not a Star Trek fan really; I've seen a good share of episodes of the original series and of Next Generation, and several of the films, but it's never been a series dear to my heart. The early word on this JJ Abrams-run reboot didn't capture my attention all that much. But then they cast Eric Bana as the bad guy, and now Karl Urban has been cast as Bones, aka Dr. McCoy, and I am surely peaked... interest-wise.

For previous Bana-love click here... or here... or here.... and for some Urban-admiration, click on here.

This Chris Pine chap who was revealed to be taking the role of James T. Kirk on, he I don't know enough about to really say. I do know that terrible trailer for Blind Dating is everywhere right now ("I'm blind! I''m blind! Did I mention I'm blind?") and is not instilling like. But he could be considered cute within the right rubric of circumstances so I'm reserving judgment for now.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got good taste. Aren't those two beautiful.

(Not referring to Chris Pine - don't know anything about him).

It is enough to turn me into an instance Star Trek fan, having never seen the TV series or the films in my life.