Friday, April 13, 2007

Karl Urban

There are a lot of movies I want to watch this weekend - Paul Verhoeven's Black Book is playing, Mike White's Year of the Dog opens today, Grindhouse is still intact for now - but there's only one opening that's only selling point - as far as I'm concerned - is Eomer in a loincloth, and that movie is called Pathfinder. Eomer, aka Karl Urban, fights blah blah blah Vikings blah blah, loincloth hello!


Urban's best known for his role as Eomer in the Lord of the Rings trilogy, or maybe you know him as Julius Ceasar on Xena: Warrior Princess. He's been steadily working, anyways, and he's got some of the prettiest damned eyes I've ever done seen, and I haven't featured him before, and [put in whatever bullshit list of excuses I can come up with right here] it's Friday, he's pretty, I post pictures now.

.

2 comments:

Michael Parsons said...

Must...visit...Australia....and....New Zealand. Screw the jet lag

Anonymous said...

Damn. I never realized he was that hot!