Monday, July 17, 2006

HOLY ____ !!!!

///

Is this true??? Has anyone seen it anywhere else? I have to find other confirmation, I don't know of this site Teletext that Dark Horizons says the info comes from and whether it's reliable or not, but if it is true... WOW. This'd be great news for the film.

"Nicole Kidman has been cast in the first part of His Dark Materials film trilogy The Golden Compass reports Teletext.

Paul Bettany will play Lord Asriel, and he has persuaded friend Kidman to play Mrs Coulter. The pair worked together on Dogville and an executive said: "They get on"."

Kidman's a great, great choice for Mrs. Coulter - if it is true - as is Bettany for Lord Asriel... though I think Asriel's supposed to have black hair, isn't he? Can Bettany pull off not looking like an albino? But that's just styling, acting-wise he's a great choice. I hope it's true!!!

Previously:

Lyra Cast!
My Dark Materials
..

No comments: