Monday, April 27, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
You know, I tried to watch Outlander. I saw pictures of Sam Heughan and I was like, "I need to watch Outlander." And I tried. I couldn't do it though. I get in theory that it's a much-needed Feminist flip-the-script on romance novels and really, props to it for what it's doing. But man...

... it is a cheesy bridge too far for me. Granted I only made it through the first episode and maybe they've toned down the "Gaelic ladies spinning around in circles in runes" malarkey but that first episode was too much of a chore, I have other stuff to watch - too much of it. But I will keep my eyes peeled for scenes like this, where Sam Heughan is properly exploited. Don't you worry. (And I love his reply to Hunk-Gate.) Hit the jump for a few more...




3 comments:

Sandisan said...

YAAAAAAAS

J.D. said...

Oh yeah! Wet and wild, Hunk on display.

Anonymous said...

The most stupid thing l've ever seen in móviles is a man taking a shower or nude in a creek, alone, and covering his parts. Nobody does it alone.