Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
You know, I remember hearing rumblings when Beyond the Reach came out that it had something to do with its leading man getting stripped down in the desert and chased by Michael Douglas, but for some reason I was distracted, and didn't really pay much note.

I choose to believe I didn't know it was Jeremy Irvine getting stripped down, because I'd like to think I would've made a mental note of that. So Beyond the Reach really is what I said it's about, and Jeremy Irvine spends nearly the entire movie in some state of undress. And don't worry, the War Horse star is 25 now - it's okay to look, and look hard.

I didn't cap the entire movie - even though I could have, he is really undressed that much - but I did cap this entire scene where he strips down. You'll find over 40 pics after the jump...




































3 comments:

Roark said...

It's not just you - the nearly-naked-Irvine factor has gone strangely unreported until now. Is Jeremy Irvine in his underpants not something the world at large has been clamoring for? I read up about the movie when it played at TIFF last year, but if I hadn't stumbled across the trailer a couple of weeks ago I would've had no idea.

dk468 said...

the reviews are simply horrible; so now nobody needs to see this film because we have seen everything we need to see.

Anonymous said...

it's fit very handsome man good actor too.