Friday, March 06, 2015

Take Off Your Underwear, Dave Franco

.
Also out in theaters today is the Vince Vaughn and Dave Franco comedy Unfinished Business, which had one thing and one thing only going for it according to its trailers: Dave Franco's bare butt. So imagine my shock and dismay last night fast-forwarding through commercials when I noticed that the television ad for the movie has slapped computer-generated underpants on him!

Oh I know it's just censored because they can't show his bare ass on TV but it doesn't give you a lot of high hopes for the movie that it's apparently so devoid of other jokes to put in the trailer that they had to go to the expense to CG'ing underwear in order to include this not terribly funny joke for their TV advertising, does it? 



Which is hotter?

Dave Franco in underwear0%
Dave Franco naked0%

Anyway we won't be seeing this movie, but we look forward to finding out if there's more nudity from Dave once it hits blu-ray! In related "Dave Franco is a hot little man" news, he's done a couple of new photo-shoots as of late (I especially love the one of him aping Michael Douglas in Falling Down) so I gathered some of the pictures up for you after the jump, enjoy...










1 comment:

Drew said...

I'm so glad you're at least semi-healthy. I miss your posts when you're sick!