Friday, March 27, 2015

Sweet Baby Southpaw

.
Well the trailer for Jake Gyllenhaal's upcoming boxing movie Southpaw is here - you know the boxing movie from Training Day director Antoine Fuqua and written by Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter... it's so butch! - and sure enough... it's so butch!

Seriously though, those muscles aside, I think Jake looks fantastic in this, absolutely fantastic, don't you? If he is indeed as good as he looks (abs included) and he doesn't get his overdue 2nd Oscar nom this year, I'm coming for you, Academy. And I'm bringing this...

... with me. (Sweet Baby Jesus) Here's the trailer (but do be warned, it's a trailer that gives away 75% of the plot unnecessarily, so you will be spoiled for an awful lot of it by watching this). The movie's out at the end of July.
.

.
And what, you think I didn't cap the whole thing?
Of course I capped the whole damn thing. Hit the jump for it.





























2 comments:

UltraViolet said...

Thanks for the caps and the gifs. Borrowed some for my blog (with credit/link).

Anonymous said...

That hairless chest is a crime. Why would someone ever do that? If I had Jake shirtless all around my movie set, I'd make sure he was as furry as it gets. This just doesn't cut it for me. Guess I'll just have to stick to the oh so perfect Jarhead caps.