Thursday, March 12, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
I can't believe I'm about to write this sentence but I totally forgot that I had this video of Derek Theler and Parry Shen flirting in towels in a locker-room on General Hospital sitting on my hard-drive. I know. WTF me?

It wasn't until earlier this week when Derek's girlfriend posted on Instagram pictures of the two of them aping that show Naked & Afraid (by taking pictures of themselves both afraid and yes, naked) that I remembered I also had this stuff to post too.

So yeah, thanks Derek's Girlfriend. I guess I shouldn't hate your guts for being Derek's girlfriend after all. (But I probably do anyway. Sorry.) Hit the jump for more of this, with the video, plus those Naked & Afraid pics!











1 comment:

Triangle said...

Do you still have the full video of the scene?