Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gratuitous Derek Theler Again

.
Derek Theler is not getting any younger, Hollywood Casting Agents - I look at his IMDb page and I see nothing, nothing! Just that Baby Daddy show (which granted, has taken plenty advantage of the good stuff) and something called Shark Killer - he apparently shows at least some of his ass in the latter...

... which is a fine start, but come on. 
Get him off the couch and in front of the cameras!

These shots are from a photo-shoot for Bello magazine (via JJ); Derek also instagrammed a video from behind-the-scenes of the shoot awhile ago, so if you hit the jump I've got the rest of those pictures plus some gifs from that video plus just a ton of other shots - over fifty! - that've been floating around for a bit. (And of course you can click his tag for lots of previously-posted goodness.)





































4 comments:

dk468 said...

yowza! nom nom nom....
don't bother me; I'm eating! LOL

Anonymous said...

I need to know where to watch that shark movie...

AG said...

I couldn't agree more. He is such an exquisite hunk of a man and Hollywood is wasting his 'talents' :)

J.D. said...

I am totally speechless. Woooo! what a hunk of a man!