Monday, January 26, 2015

Colin O'Donoghue Has Taken The Plunge

.
The shirtless plunge! 
Our prayers have finally been answered!

These are from the music video for Christina Perri's song "The Words" - I watched this video with the sound off because I'm at work but I already know that Christina Perri deserves all of the Grammys for this song - every single Grammy! All the Grammys from previous years too. She got Colin O'Donoghue shirtless, dammit!

And in a bathtub! Did I mention he takes a bath? And he carries an axe (earlier in the video, not into the bathtub, that would be weird) and he smells flowers and he tosses around in bed looking like this:

Today is a glorious, glorious day. (This previous picture was the closest Colin had gotten for a camera before, by the way.) Y'all need to thank MNPP-reader Leo for alerting me to this, by the way. Thank him in the comments! And hit the jump for my microscopic capping of this scene because it's an historic moment!














ETA I didn't even realize it's Colin's birthday today too!
What a gift! To all of us!
.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I had the same reaction when I first look at this video. This beautiful men is FINALY shirtless !! The song is good but not as good as Colin taking a bath. I've been waiting for so many years and even if we actually see very little, it's still made my day and probably my week! I can't see anything better than this. Maybe a behind the scene ? let me dream please!. Thanks for this incredible post an to this leo.

das buut said...

That's it? That's the only shots of that glorious chest rug? No belly? No legs?

*Throws Holy Water* Blasphemy!

Jason Adams said...

Baby steps, das buut! It took this long for this much -- don't scare him away! Speak gently and with encouragement, like you're luring innocent, naive prey out of its hole. So to speak. ;)

Anonymous said...

This guy is DEEEEEEP in the closet. So deep his heels are in Narnia. When I worked at a hotel in Beverly Hills a couple years back, he stayed w/ his bf at the time. :-P

Anonymous said...

Some shirtless shots inside this set:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152839835962771.1073741841.335821472770&type=1

amanda said...

We were all wrong. Colin had ditched his shirt long before "The Words" video. In 2006 when he was in an Irish show called "The Clinic". Granted, he was not toned like he is now, but his chest is on full display. More than in "The Words".
Check out happy fluffy's channel on you tube. THECLINIC S6E8 Clip3