Friday, October 03, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
All it took was one wee little make-out with Gaspard Ulliel...

... or maybe it was that 70s tux...

... with the slutty knowing smirk...

... or maybe it was the new photo-shoot posing with bookshelves...

... whatever it was, I am back, Louis Garrel! I am sorry I wasn't paying attention to you for a minute. It won't happen again. I mentioned yesterday that I adored the bio-pic Saint Laurent - one of the big side-effects will be a lot more Louis Garrel around these parts. Not that we've really ignored him in the past or anything, but there's... a renewed vigor. I trust we'll all be fine with that? Hit the jump for a few more shots...




3 comments:

Roark said...

I've had a grudge against Louis ever since I read that he and Michael Pitt convinced Bertolucci to cut their sex scene from The Dreamers, but Saint Laurent is definitely helping mend that fence.

Bill Carter said...

Roark: Did he really? I'd never heard that. It's sort of surprising, because Louis Garrel (my favourite French actor) has never been shy about nudity or (same) sex scenes. See, fr'instance, the wonderful "Love Songs".

PS Liked your FE question about "Maze Runner" so much that I responded to it as "Friend_of_Roark".

Roark said...

Bill: well, I don't know if he really did, but I remember reading that years ago. The official version,per Wikipedia, is that Bertolucci just dropped the scene on his own. And I'm of course kidding on the Louis grudge - he's one of my faves too.

I saw that comment on tfe! Haha. Thanks for asking for me, man!