Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Ryan Kwanten, Firecracker

.
Somebody fly me to Malibu -
I have to make a citizen's arrest!

Ryan Kwanten is breaking the law! That sign clearly says NO FIREWORKS and there he is, flaunting his spectacular self, with those explosive abs. It's criminal, I tell ya!

The fact that he's in Malibu of all places is making me laugh though - Debbie Jellinsky wouldn't be having ANY of this.

More like Malibu Ken, am I right?

.
.
What I would've given as a little gayling to have a Ryan Kwanten doll to play with. Hell what I'd give for that as a big gayling now. Okay for nine more pictures of Ryan Kwanten making every single other person in the entire world look fat and disgusting, hit the jump.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like his trunks. I hate the over sized trunks most guys wear.

Jason Adams said...

He is wearing the perfect man trunks, I agree anon.

Unknown said...

Ryan Kwanten comes across every ounce the genuine article in any interview I've read or seen. I wish all the best to this young actor.

Stackedhouse said...

And he has a gay brother who looks NOTHING like him...as is usually the case. :*(