Thursday, August 14, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
I know it's early and they might not open again if you close your eyes at this time of day but I am still going to ask you to first look at that picture there of Idris Elba and then close your eyes and imagine, just imagine, coming home and finding all that hopped up on your bed and waiting for you, raring to go. First, a heart flutter, then a light head... okay we'll all have to call the paramedics now, it's a lot to handle I know.

Are we breathing? Everybody's breathing? Okay, I'll go on. We've very much had Mr. Elba on our mind this week what with his impressive spread for Details magazine making the rounds (speaking of there are a couple of pictures I missed here at the blog but you can see them over at the Tumblr) and so when I saw these pictures from his 2007 movie with Tyler Perry called Daddy's Little Girls I knew they must be shared.

Why didn't I realize before now that obviously Tyler Perry had exploited Idris at some point? Say what you will about that man's films - he's consistently pointing his camera to leer at the hot men of color that nobody else is. In this we can all agree, a pat on the back for you Mr. Perry. Okay hit the jump for a few more caps from this, plus the shots of Idris' ass when he was on The Big C because why the hell wouldn't I be posting those?








No comments: