Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... blowing rings around Joe Manganiello.

I don't know if you guys have ever noticed this, but I tend to lean towards the... excitable. Take this weekend's gay sex scene between Ryan Kwanten and Alexander Skarsgard on True Blood...
... so yeah, excitable, ya see? So when I started watching this behind-the-scenes video for People's hot bachelor's issue oh I'd like to pretend I maintained my cool, my collected, my yadda yadda...

... but I think I actually had a little tiny stroke. (And then another, and another - a whole series of strokes. I suppose you could say...

... I was stroking it. 

Okay that was a long build to a lame joke, let us forget all that happened and take each other by the hand and hit the jump, where an endless supply of gifs and pictures await us. Whee!

































4 comments:

Rob91316 said...

A more perfect male specimen has never walked the face of the earth. I can't even look at these pix for more than a few moments at a time without getting a "beauty burn."

AG said...

Just Sex Sex And More Sex!

Can't wait for Magic Mike II!

par3182 said...

[homer simpson drooling sound]

Anonymous said...

what a man!!!! so hot! is joe really or a dream??? i´m sure-my mean-he is the perfect man in&outside! when i look at pics like that i feel so yummmy, mindblowing, in heaven. he flashed me all time i see him! wait for magic mike2, hope i see more of him than in the first film! i wait for sabotage, only for joe manganiello! he is my dream-man&i fall in love with him.