Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
The heat and humidity here in New York is nigh unbearable right now, so waking up and taking a dip in the ocean with a naked Javier Bardem, while usually high on my list of priorities regardless of what the weather's doing, is even higher today than usual. Did I say "a naked Javier Bardem"? I mean a naked Javier Bardem. Hit the jump to see that I mean what I mean...
.
... good morning!

This is from the 1994 film El detective y la muerte (The Detective and Death) - has anyone actually seen the movie? I think this scene is better known and more widely, um, distributed than the movie it's actually from, which is really hard to argue with... that'd have to be one helluva movie around it to live up to just this scene. I've posted a couple of shots from this scene before, but these gifs get to the heart of it good and proper.


No comments: