Monday, June 02, 2014

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... getting beefy with Bradley.

These pictures (via) are a month old, but I'm so obsessed with Coop's big look for American Sniper (although I've strangely kept all of that over on the Tumblr - head over there for lots of  pictures) I can hardly not post these shots - especially since that there above on the left is the best shot we've gotten of what the weight gain's done to his best side.

Hell yes.

Anyway while I go fan myself to cool down...

... (nope never cool down) ... while I was looking up these pictures I found a few more shots from that time that Bradley and John Krasinski hung out shirtless at the beach last year (see here and here) so go ahead and hit the jump for those...












2 comments:

Remington said...

Can Cooper and Krasinski please make a movie together wherein they play boyfriends and they kiss a lot and they have sex scenes together? Beach photos and my imagination just aren't enough, haha.

Matt said...

Krasinski over Cooper - ANYDAY.