Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
I've got some catching up to do, Josh Harnett-wise! By now a full day's worth of internet has caught up with this week's Penny Dreadful and its... happenstances... so we should just get down to it. Hi Josh! I mean this isn't even the half of it but since the half of it is spoilery and we are still only a couple of days down from it having aired I'll put it all after the jump. S'good. S'good stuff, y'all. Hit it...
.


















Those last few shots are from an earlier episode and that's the TB-Prostitute under him, not Reeve Carney, but selective editing can make lots of things seem possible, eh? Anyway... this shit was hot, right? Right. I wish Reeve Carney would stop flat-ironing his bangs, it's a little off-putting, but other than that I'm in.
.

4 comments:

Bill Carter said...

I didn't watch "Penny Dreadful" until Monday. After that devastating episode of "Game of Thrones", I just turned off the TV for the rest of the night.

Gotta admit, that last scene from "Penny Dreadful" surprised and delighted me. Really didn't see it coming.

PS. I love Reeve Carney's hair.

BRB said...

At this point, Penny Dreadful's alternate title should be 'The Alabaster Buttocks of Joshua Hartnett.'

Anonymous said...

Dorian would have been the bottom

http://ricksrealreel.blogspot.com/ said...

I watched this show for the first time Sunday...I have a new appreciation for Josh Hartnett. He's like Ashton Kutcher, but with talent and charisma!