Monday, March 03, 2014

This Post is For You, Spike Jonze

.
I guess there's more to the Oscars that I want to talk about then I expected - namely, and I can't believe this skipped my mind earlier, that the most adorable director in all of the land Spike Jonze won a statue! Hooray! Look at that look he gives the camera at the end, with the head nod - that is pure unadulterated sex, delivered straight into my bloodstream. It's making me lightheaded even now. Also making me light-headed...

... apparently Spike has an Instagram account. I can't even believe I didn't know this. And he posted that shirtless picture a couple of weeks ago asking, "Who wore it better?" Does anybody know who the other dude is? Anyway since he asked...
.
.
Don't let me down, people. Anyway back to the Oscars - obviously Spike made the rounds last night and there were cameras and he was kissing everybody...

... he could get his lips on so after the jump,
  a gallery of Spike Jonze being adorable at the Oscars. 









4 comments:

triggerua said...

That is fellow skateboarder Mike Carroll posing with Spike. I like where my mind is going right now.

Anonymous said...

looks like Anthony Weiner

AG said...

Very captivating eyes.

A silver fox the type of Anderson Cooper :)

Jason Adams said...

Thanks for the info on who that is with him, triggerua!