Monday, January 20, 2014

Good Morning, World

.
I tweeted a picture of Emile Hirsch looking like rough military trade in Lone Survivor the other day only to then be reminded in turn that hey, Emile's naturally a little fur-ball - so why do you suppose he shaved himself for LS then? Do the Navy Seals frown upon furriness? I refuse to believe it... but only because of Jason Beghe in GI Jane. Obviously everything I learned about military grooming comes from my movie fantasy men. 

Anyway back the the subject - this is Emile back in his natural hair habitat in the 2012 movie Twice Born, which seems to be about him and Penelope Cruz doing it a bunch, slash Bosnia. Most importantly, as you'll see after the jump, Emile goes full starkers. Bosnia who?





















1 comment:

The Pretentious Know it All said...

I approve this message. With everything that's going on in the world and Emile Hirsch's quiet profile (considering what a huge rising star people in the film world perceived him to be in the earlier part of the last decade) it's sometimes easy to forget that Emile Hirsch can get it. Reminders like this are one of the many reasons I love this blog.