Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... battling the bulge with Zac Efron.
(And Dave Franco, of course.)
.

.
Yup there's a new trailer for the comedy Neighbors, starring Seth Rogen and Rose Byrne as a couple who move into a house next door to a fraternity led by Zac & Dave, and as with the first it's chock-filled with Efron exploitation of the finest sort.

You might recall the film was once called Townies, and we saw all sorts of gratuitous shenanigans from the set - click here and click here and click here and click here and click here for those fine pics. (I'm nothing if not thorough.) And then you can go ahead and hit the jump for lots more from this trailer, because I know you're just as thorough as I am...










2 comments:

phil said...

I guess if this is even half as decent as his body, I'm going to have to start becoming a fan? Ugh. Sometimes I wish hot people would just be too busy with their appearance to work.

Tom Thomas said...

Zaxploitation. I'm for it.