Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hugh Jackman Needs New Swimming Trunks

.
For as many years as I've been posting pictures of Hugh Jackman swimming at Bondi Beach in Australia (and I've been posting pictures of Hugh Jackman swimming at Bondi Beach since I was knee-high to a turnip) he's been wearing those same shorts, and I'm sick to death of them. They're doing revolutionary things with speedos, Hugh! Look into it. Somebody tell Deb to stuff a pair in the stocking this year. Wearing the same big baggy shorts over and over isn't making me think you're straight, dude. See more after the jump!



(thanks Mac)
.

3 comments:

11f said...

As long as he keeps wearing trunks I'm not too fussed ;)

Anonymous said...

I want to see him in what the lifeguards were - head gear too!

Anonymous said...

Find this on tumblr,new swimming trunks ! Does he read your blog or what haha ?
http://hughjackmania.tumblr.com/post/70547838862/hugh-jackman-shows-off-his-buff-shirtless-body