Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... administrating Efron full-body swirlies.

Good lord! You know, I have a lot of things I need to get done right now, Zac. Other things. Important things. It's not right to distract me like this. I mean... what the hell am I saying? It is right, it is very right, don't listen to me. I take it all back! Anyway that's from the trailer for something called That Awkward Moment, which you can watch right here.
.

.
And after the jump, some gifs...





4 comments:

Derreck said...

I like to think that he's making a gradual process towards full-frontal. From the undies in the Paperboy to whatever the hell is happening in this movie, i'm hoping his next film is a real eye-opener.

joel65913 said...

He is a tasty dish to be sure but good God how wretched does this thing look! Since it's being promoted as coming out during the cinematic wasteland of January the studio must realize that its crap already and we'll be seeing Zac's tush as often as possible to lure viewers to the theatre. Well, there's the upside!

Roark said...

This is not today's fanboy delusion, it is everyday's fanboy delusion.

Flushed said...

I've never wanted to be a toilet more than I do right now.