Thursday, October 17, 2013

Good Morning, Jeremy Irons' Son

.
Rumination for the day: Yeah, nepotism sucks, but does it suck so hard when it's got creamy skin and a good bum? I don't think we'll ever figure that one out. So instead, let's just stare at Max Irons - who's turning 28 years old today - without his clothes on (these shots are from the series White Queen), and let the thoughts slip far far away. At least the thoughtful thoughts. The dirty thoughts, they're here to stay. You can see more here and here, and also if you hit the jump (including that good bum we were just talking about)...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit if he was my son, I'd marry him.

will h said...

I see what you did there, Anon.

Ruffa said...

Yeah, pretty surprised that Jeremy Irons' son looks like THAT, its like someone telling me Willem Dafoe has an attractive son, I'd find it very hard to belief.

Anonymous said...

2 uglies make a cute!